ACC meets the 1st and 3rd Thursday at 3:00pm

Construction Information Manual

Large and Small Project Application

Maintenance/Repair Application

Designated Parking Application

Small Project Worksheet

Major Construction Worksheet

Fee Calculation Form

Inspection Process

Final Inspection

If you are going to perform any kind of construction or maintenance on your property, please read the Construction Information Manual for details on what kind of permit you need and the process to follow in obtaining the permit.  After reviewing the Construction Information Manual please feel free to contact the Community Manager at 936-653-3233 with any questions you may have.  Completed forms can be emailed to or faxed to 936-653-4088; or you can drop off at the office.
.Cape Royale Property Owner's Association
A gated community nestled in the woods on the shores of Lake Livingston